Wednesday 1 December 2010

Culture? introducing Marta Curry...

..Marta Curry has this humoristic outlock in her pictures, I especially like the portraits. The colours are a bit dark, and so is the mood. Marta really has a strenght in weirdness, and we do like that. She has also been kind enough to answer some questions. So here it is, you`re daily shot at art with Marta Curry:





-Can you tell the readers a little bit about yourself, name, what country you live in, age etc?

I was born in Warsaw, Poland; eight years ago I moved to live permanently in New York.

-What inspired you to start making pictures?
I discovered one evening that I can do it.
-Is making art youre fulltime job, and if not, what else do you do?
It's definitely not my full time job -- if it were, I would probably stop enjoying it:-) I work as a project manager in a digital agency.


-Where do you find inspiration?
Everywhere!

-Do you have a favorite artist and if so who and why?
Edward Gorey -- I love his twisted sense of humor.

-Where can my readers see you`re work?

Online only

No comments:

Post a Comment

Culture? appreciate you`re toughts.