Sunday 5 December 2010

Culture? introducing Ann Danilova...

..We give you today the soft tuch of Ann Danilova`s paintbrush. The paintings she make`s is so airy and dreamy, that it makes you calm to watch. Ann`s work is worth having a closer look at, and how perfect for Culture? to have theese great pictures on this great sunday. Ann is answering some questions for us today so relax and enjoy. Here it is folks, relax and have your daily shot at art with Ann Danilova..







-Can you tell the readers a little bit about yourself, name, what country you live in, age etc?

My name is Ann Danilova, I'm 21 years old and I live and study in Moscow. My nick-name on the Internet is simple_sample-What inspired you to start being creative?
It's hard for me to find the real reason why I began painting, I think it's just because of my love to the very process od drawing. I can paint a picture during a very long period of time, changing and correcting it, giving it more and more details.
-Is making art youre fulltime job, and if not, what else do you do?
I began painting about 2 years ago and during this period all my occupations were connected with painting.
-Have you gone to art school, if yes where did you go and what did you study?
I have never studied at art schools, I've just tried to implement on a paper some of my ideas or to reproduce the pictures that I like.
-Where do you find inspiration?
One can find inspiration anywhere and in anything. Now I am working at a set of associative portraits, and I take my inspiration from the Internet-profiles or pictures of people whom I have never saw before. This ardour of mine now grew into an Internet project called "Our Inspiration". Me and ten other artists, insipred with this idea, decided to organise an exhibition, which will take place in Moscow in the middle of December.
-Do you have a favorite artist and if so who and why?
It's rather hard for me to name one name, because during different periods of my life I liked works of different artists. I like classical works of art but at the same time, the works of modern artists touch me very much. I like works of such artists as John Everett Millais, Egon Schiele.
My favourite modern artists are Chelsea Lewyta, Brian Viveros, Fumi Nakamura, Beatriz Martin Vidal, sam weber, KMRimg, Sibylle Peretti, Kyoko Okubo, Kwon Kyung Yup
Adara Sanchez Takato Yamamoto, Ivan Zhuravliov (Иван Журавлев), Fuyuko Matsui Caitlin Hackett
Jen Mann yoko furusho Gabriel Moreno
Martine Johanna Katsuta Mako Stella Im Hultberg Fuco Uedo Audrey Kawasaki
-Where can my readers see you`re work?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/simple-sample/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Culture? appreciate you`re toughts.