Sunday 28 November 2010

Culture? introducing Yukari Terakado..

..Today I have the great pleasure to introduce the great artist Yukari Terakado. Yukari has some of the most disturbing (in a good way), interesting, weird art, and it always has this clean quality that saves it from going gothic. I really love all of Yukari Terakado`s work, and hope you do too. Yukari has kindly answered some questions for us, so enjoy.
..So here it is, you`re daily shot at art with Yukari Terakado:







-Can you tell the readers a little bit about yourself, name, what country you live in, age etc?
My name is Yukari Terakado.I live in Tokyo in JAPAN and I am 21 years old.
-What inspired you to start taking photos and making pictures?
I guess because my father draws that got me interested in drawing as a child.
-Is making art youre fulltime job, and if not, what else do you do?
I want to be a shoe designer.
-Where do you find inspiration?
nature, fashion, vintage, music, food.....from lots of things.
-Do you have a favorite artist and if so who and why?
Yoshitomo Nara, Aquirax Uno, fashion designer Akira Minagawa, manga artist Hirohiko Araki
-Where can my readers see you`re work?
flickr :-D

Thank you Yukari Terakado, and to all you readers; have a great sunday, and remember to tell you`re friends and family about Culture?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Culture? appreciate you`re toughts.