Tuesday 4 January 2011

Culture? introducing David Ghostpatrol...

...On this fine day, culture? is introducing the fantastic world of David Ghostpatrol. David is sharing some toughts around his work, so enjoy...
...Here it is, your daily shot of art with David Ghostpatrol:



..Dog Force..

..Scull forest awaken...

..Vulpine vox..

..Wolvien shadow..


..Floating knife..

-Can you tell the readers a little bit about yourself, name, what country you live in, age etc?ghostpatrol, melbourne, australia.I'm an artist and cosmic agent
-What inspired you to start being creative?When I was young I was into cartoons of the day (transformers, voltron, ulysses 31 etc)So I spent a lot of time trying to redraw them.
I was just one of those kids at school who did everyone else drawing for them.
-Is making art your fulltime job, and if not, what else do you do?I feel very lucky to be able to draw and paint all day. I'd like to say that I do other things,but really I spend all my time in my studio, running errands to pick up more art supplies and sleeping
-Have you gone to art school, if yes where did you go and what did you study?I've never trained at art school

-Where do you find inspiration?the further exploration of the cosmos

-Do you have a favorite artist and if so who and why?I tend to be inspired by the artists around melbourne,
It's exciting to see people develop over time and be directly inspired.
I find people like Carl Sagan, David Byrne and Brian Cox equally inspired
-Where can my readers see you`re work?www.ghostpatrol.net
or read Street/Studio (http://www.streetstudiobook.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Culture? appreciate you`re toughts.