Thursday 28 April 2011

Culture? introducing Caroline Morin..

CAROLINE MORIN
..Today`s feature is on the wonderful artist named Caroline Morin. Caroline`s work is very cool and easy-going. Caroline is telling us a little bit about herself and her thoughts around her art today. So have a great weekend and enjoy your culture?!..
Here it is, your daily shot of art with Caroline Morin:

...

...

...

...

...

...

Can you tell the readers a little bit about yourself, name, what country you live in, age etc?
My name is Caroline and i am 27 years old. I'm at this moment in Brittany, France.
I spent last year in Australia and my next step is to move maybe in Canada or anywhere else. I become addicted to travel!

-What inspired you to start being creative?
I've always loved drawing, I had my first art classes outside school at the age of 8 years, but i can't remember a key moment. I lived in a creative cocoon all my childhood.

-Is making art your fulltime job, and if not, what else do you do?
I'm also working as a graphic design and photographer. But illustration is the biggest part of my job.

-Have you gone to art school, if yes where did you go and what did you study?
I did a graphic design degree in Quimper, then a year at the university in design, multimedia in Rennes.

-Where do you find inspiration?
I get my inspiration from my emotion, my feelings with myself and the others..

-Do you have a favorite artist and if so who and why?

I am amazed at the work of a Japanese artist, Yasunari Ikenaga.
The whole range of colors that I love. His portraits of women are a smooth and stunning elegance.
I am also fascinated by Federico Erra's photos, looks sharp and confusing.

-Where can my readers see you`re work?
i started a website here:
http://cargocollective.com/carolinemorin
but you can check more on my behance where you can also see some links like flickr, blogspot
http://www.behance.net/carolinemorin




culture? Caroline Morin!

2 comments:

Culture? appreciate you`re toughts.