Friday 22 April 2011

Culture? introducing Cecilia Lundgren..

CECILIA LUNDGREN
..Today`s feature is on the highly talented Cecilia Lundgren. Cecilia`s illustrations are so sparcling and full of life. Cecilia is in addition being an illustrator a designer, so I recomend you all to visit her homepage to see all of her work..
..Here it is, your shot of art with Cecilia Lundgren:

...

...

...

...

...

Can you tell the readers a little bit about yourself, name, what country you live in, age etc?I am a Swedish 29 years old Illustrator, based in south of Sweden after spent time in Spain, Greece and Italy.

What inspired you to start being creative?I have always loved to create things, draw, paint and work with my hands. I knew I wanted to study and become something creative. Daily life, solving problems, meeting people, travelling, everything gives me
inspiration!

Is making art your fulltime job, and if not, what else do you do?I am very glad to have this wonderful job, but it is more than a fulltime job!!! I am not working with anything else than working with illustration and design.


Have you gone to art school, if yes where did you go and what did you study?I first studied graphic design at Forsberg’s school in Stockholm, and followed this with a Bachelor in Design at the University of Kalmar, Sweden. In 2007 I obtained a Master of Arts in design at Domus Academy,
Milan.


Where do you find inspiration?See the answer above

Do you have a favorite artist and if so who and why?There are many, it is difficult to mention one! But I love going to photo exhibitions!

Where can my readers see you`re work?visit my site! www.cecilialundgren.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Culture? appreciate you`re toughts.