Tuesday 3 May 2011

Culture? introducing Ann Pajuväli...

ANN PAJUVÄLI
..Today`s feature is on the highly talented Ann Pajuväli. Ann`s work is extremely interesting, the lines are great and the composition is flawless. Ann is telling us a little bit about herself and her inspiration today, so sit back and enjoy..

...



...

..


My name is Ann, I'm 21 years old, born and still living in Estonia.


I started drawing when I was very little, my grandfather used to teach and draw with me. I am always surrounded by creative people, so to me, it is natural to be creative.
I'm studying at the university and working half-time in a photo studio as an assistant.
I went to an art-based high school and studied a bit applied arts.
Inspiration.. it's in the moments I guess. Emotions combined with surroundings and the moment when everything merges perfectly together.
I love Lauren Nassef's drawings. Simple, catchy, beautiful.
my flickr account:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/anaguann
blog: http://naguann.blogspot.com/

culture? Ann Pajuväli!


1 comment:

Culture? appreciate you`re toughts.