Tuesday 21 June 2011

Culture? introducing Ricor..

RICOR
..Hi folks, long time no see. Today we are visited by the very talented Ricor. Ricor makes these folkloric, calm pictures that takes you away from time and place. I do love the feel of his compositions and colours. Ricor is telling us about himself and his art today, so sit back and enjoy...
...Here it is, your shot of art with Ricor:







Can you tell the readers a little bit about yourself, name, what country you live in, age etc?
I'm Ricor, 22, living in Tapei, Taiwan.
-What inspired you to start being creative?
I cherished the magical moments or beautiful things I have experienced. photography is just the way I protect them.
-Is making art your fulltime job, and if not, what else do you do?
I'm studying industrial design in college which cost a lot of my time, and I’m doing photography cases as well.
although I love the things I’m learning in industrial design,I prefer to be a photographer than a designer after I graduate.
-Have you gone to art school, if yes where did you go and what did you study?
I'm studing industrial design in Shih Chien university in Taipei.
-Where do you find inspiration?
Internet mostly. such like the webs of other photographers.
-Do you have a favorite artist and if so who and why?
My favorite photographer could be Paolo Roversi . I love the way he use polaroid, it just so remarkable.
-Where can my readers see you`re work?
inverselive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Culture? appreciate you`re toughts.