Friday 5 August 2011

Culture? introducing rain..

RAIN
..Today it is pouring rain, and the fog is covering up the world outside. I am a sun-person, so this is not ideal to put it nicely. However, this day I have decided to make the best of it. This is my suggestions:

Read a good book, for instans something by Arto Paasilinna. Paasilinna is a great writer from Finland, and his books are a joy to read.

Flip trough some of my interior magazines, my favourite being Elle Decoration. My hub and I are going to redo the bedroom, and ED always inspires me.

See a good movie. Something with great images like a Wes Anderson movie, or the fantastic English movie "Submarine", lovely!

Stare out at the rain and be happy that I do not have to go outside.

Eat a bowl of fruit salat with pink lady apples, bananas, blue grapes and blueberries topped with vanilla yoghurt. Yummy, yummy, yummy.

Light candles, pack myself in in a blanky on the couch.

..What do you guys like to do on rainy days?..

..This is the view today, but with some positive things to do it might just turn to this:

..Still raining, but it does look a little brighter..
..Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Culture? appreciate you`re toughts.