Thursday 25 November 2010

Culture? introducing Rawinmat Lertthamcharoen...

..It is with a great respect I present one of my favourite artists Rawinmat Lertthamcharoen. Her work just keeps on amazing me. Her little figures, the wonderful titles, it is all so good. I had trouble picking out just some of her work, so you will all get more pictures than usual today. Rawinmat is also telling us a little bit about her toughts about art, it is a great read.
..And here it is you`re daily shot at art whit Rawinmat Lertthamcharoen:

lertsis

Chinese me

Dancing tears

Drowning into dots

Go with you`re gut

I love you I hate you



Inside out

Miserable painful tears



                                   string attached

                                                                      Are you afraid of string attached?
                                                               Seems like this girl isn't afraid of the word.
                                            She, herself, spitted the string off her own mouth and tied herself up.
                                                        I don't know why she did that but what I can tell is that
                                                                           She doesn't look happy...




Unconsious



-Can you tell the readers a little bit about yourself, name, what country you live in, age etc?
I just turned 25 this year. After graduated with a bachelor degree in Graphic Design last year, i headed to Japan, studying Japanese with a hope to get in an art college there. but with a sudden incident, I had no choice but to come back to my country, Thailand last month.

-What inspired you to start drawing?

When I was studying graphic design in my college, I was bored to death with using computer as a tool so I turned to pencils to relief my stress.

-Is drawing you`re full-time job, and if not what else do you do?

I was planning to make it as my full-time job but it's not yet turning out that way. Now im helping my mum out with her business. Something to do with car spare parts and some mechanical stuff.


-Where do you find inspiration?

Mainly it comes from my own self, every time that I specially feel something. Either sad or extremely happy. But when i completely feel nothing, I flipped over some incredibles artist's works.

-Do you have a favorite artist and if so who and why?

I have a lot of favorite artists, changes from time to time. No specific one though. But i really admire artist from France or scandinavia.

-Where can my readers see you`re work?i occasionally update my work through flickr, which is www.flickr.com/lertsis and some of my works I on sell in dawanda and etsy

Thank you Rawinmat for sharing and being a part of Culture?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Culture? appreciate you`re toughts.