Thursday 30 December 2010

Culture? introducing Corey C...

..Todays feature is the sweet Corey C. Corey has theese cute drawings that makes you wanna smile. So on this cold thursday I give you the warm drawings of Corey C. Here it is, your daily shot of art with Corey C:


..Amaliepoulaine..

..Ashtraygirl..

..Bianca`s story..

..Lilnative..

Can you tell the readers a little bit about yourself, name, what country you live in, age etc?



Hello, my name is Corey. I'm 21 years old and have recently graduated from an arts college in a little island called Singapore where I studied Visual Communication. When I'm not drawing or experimenting, I'm most probably daydreaming.
I had a tendency to doodle in phone organizers and story books when I was little, it's sort of like a habit that stayed with me ever since.
I'm currently considering going abroad to further my studies. Fingers crossed. I definitely hope to become a full time illustrator some day.
-Where do you find inspiration?

Mostly music, films, old photographs, random things and people whom I find strangely interesting etc etc.
-Do you have a favorite artist and if so who and why?

There are loads I look up to. I especially enjoy the works of British and Scandinavian designers.-Where can my readers see you`re work?

I have a
blog which I update once in a while, but you can view most of my work on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Culture? appreciate you`re toughts.