Saturday 11 December 2010

Culture? introducing Seniorita Polyester...

..Today we have the funky seniorita polyester with us. Her pictures is dark and funny, a combination we appreciate here in Culture? Seniotita polyester is sharing som toughts about her work under the pictures, so keep on reading. Here it is, your daily shot at art with the great, the funny, the talented seniorita polyester:






-Can you tell the readers a little bit about yourself, name, what country you live in, age etc?
Hi, I’m seniorita polyester, I’m 26 and I work as an illustrator and graphic designer (not sure if I feel like one yet). I’m from Buenos Aires, Argentina but currently I’m living and working in Costa Rica.

-What inspired you to start being creative?I don’t know really, but art and creative people always kind of inspired me. I think I’ve always knew that I wanted to do something “creative” in my life.

-Is making art your fulltime job, and if not, what else do you do?

Yes is my fulltime job, but sometimes that's a problem, at least for me, because sometimes I just can’t have any good idea and I end hating it hahaha. I get very frustrated most of the time.
-Have you gone to art school, if yes where did you go and what did you study?
I’ve studied graphic design in UBA (Universidad de Buenos Aires), but I didn’t finish the career.
-Where do you find inspiration?
Most of my ideas come from personal feelings, songs and movies; I try to express the things that are going on inside of my head (and heart).
-Do you have a favorite artist and if so who and why?
I really enjoy works of Yoshitomo Nara, Mark Ryden, Suehiro Maruo, Richard Colman.
-Where can my readers see you’re work?                                                                        In my website http://www.senioritapolyester.com.ar and also in my Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/seniorita-polyester/49814791802?ref=ts



No comments:

Post a Comment

Culture? appreciate you`re toughts.