Wednesday 16 February 2011

Culture? introducing Julia..

JULIA
..Today we are taking a look at the talented Julia`s work. The work is dreamy and euforic, in other words a perfect match. Julia is telling us about her work today, so I wish you all a wonderfull look and read...
..Here it is, your daily shot of art with Julia..







Can you tell the readers a little bit about yourself, name, what country you live in, age etc?
Hello, my name is julia, im from buenos aires, argentina. Im 22 years old, i live in a very nice house with my parents, my brother, a friend of mine and two lazy and cute cats.

-What inspired you to start being creative?
I dont know, i dont even know if i am being creative or not, i just enjoy taking photographs of things and people, moments or places. It is the best way i've found for comunicating things with others.

-Is making art your fulltime job, and if not, what else do you do?
I dont think of me as an artist, i feel im just learning all the time, and i like that. I do not do this as a job, its more a personal thing, i do it for myself.

-Have you gone to art school, if yes where did you go and what did you study?
I go to design school, and i study textile design. Also, im stuying embroidery

-Where do you find inspiration?
In all the things that surround me, in the little things of everyday life

-Do you have a favorite artist and if so who and why?
i think my friends are my favorite artists, to see that someone just like me can create beauty makes me feel happy.

-Where can my readers see you`re work?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/variationsonthewordsleep/
or


culture? Julia!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Culture? appreciate you`re toughts.