Sunday 13 March 2011

Culture? introducing Beata..

BEATA
..As this weeks first artist I have the lovely Beata. Beata`s work is so charming and full of emotions. Today Beata is telling us a little bit about herself and her work, so sit back, relax and enjoy..
..Here it is, your shot of art with Beata:

...
...
...

Can you tell the readers a little bit about yourself, name, what country you live in, age etcI'm 22 year-old girl from Poland. My name is Beata and I'm university student.


-What inspired you to start being creative?I love drawing, painting and doing any creative work since I was a little girl. When I was a kid I just loved to use crayons. I've never got bored.

Is making art your fulltime job, and if not, what else do you do?No it is not my fulltime job. It isn't any kind of job for me. Drawing is my hobby. As I said before I'm a university student. My majors are culture and history of art.


-Have you gone to art school, if yes where did you go and what did you study?Nope i have never gone to any art school. I'm a pure layman :)


Where do you find inspiration?My inspirations are taken from daily life actually. Film, Great Artists, friends, nature, city life, music, photography, books, people, asian cultures and just ordinary situations. The most inspiring things are those which are just beautiful. Pure beauty attracts me the most.


-Do you have a favorite artist and if so who and why?They are too many of them. If I have to make a quick decision and pick up some of my favourite artists, i would choose Ingres, Hopper, Hokusai, Hiroshige, Whistler, Yoshitomo Nara, Takashi Murakami, Magritte, Frida Kahlo. I also love some modern illustrators. One of my favourites are Caitlin Shearer, Irana Douer, Lauren Nassef. And I'm huge fan of Banksy. They're all just amazing.

-Where can my readers see you`re work?http://flickr.com/bybyy


culture? Beata!

1 comment:

Culture? appreciate you`re toughts.