Thursday 3 March 2011

Culture? introducing Merdan Agayev...

MERDAN AGAYEV
..The first feature of march is the highly talented Merdan Agayev. Merdan`s work is strong and graphic. Merdan is telling us a little about himself and his work today, so I wish you all a great look and read..
..Here it is, your shot of art with Merdan Agayev:






Can you tell the readers a little bit about yourself, name, what country you live in, age etc?
Merdan Agayev.

-What inspired you to start being creative?in early 2000, my friend called me to work in his design studio, I had just started fromidleness to draw flash cartoons, well, so gradually I realized that I like doing all sorts of things
-Is making art your fulltime job, and if not, what else do you do?Im an art director at a publishing house "Afisha", are involved in supporting the brand. this is russian lifestyle magazine about culture and society. and sometimes work has to do art stuff like last year I painted scarves that would have to present them on behalf of the publishing house http://www.flickr.com/photos/merdanchik/4321698335/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/merdanchik/4322439446/

-Have you gone to art school, if yes where did you go and what did you study?I have no art education, I am a lawyer by education
-Where do you find inspiration?my inspiration comes during work
-Do you have a favorite artist and if so who and why?they are very very very many. to assign someone alone would not be fair to the other. but at the moment I really like the American artist Bo Bartlett
-Where can my readers see you`re work?I have a site merdanchik.сom or on my flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/merdanchik/



culture? Merdan Agayev!






1 comment:

  1. I There, I like to enter in contact with MERDAN AGAYEV regarding an illustration.
    Can somebody help? That would be awesome! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Culture? appreciate you`re toughts.