Sunday 27 March 2011

Culture? introducing Sofia..

SOFIA
..On this lovely sunday we have with us the very talented Sofia. Sofia`s work is static, strange and sort of distant, in the most positive way. Sofia is also telling us a little bit about herself and her thoughts around her work today, so stay tuned..
..Here it is, your shot of art with Sofia:


...

...

...

...

...

...

-Can you tell the readers a little bit about yourself, name, what country you live in, age etc?My name is Sofia, I'm 23 years old and I live in Stockholm, the capital of Sweden. I love coffee with milk and I hate karaoke. Seriously. Hate it.

-What inspired you to start being creative?I started to draw when I was a little girl so I can't really remember. My parents have always been very supportive and they have encouraged me to be creative so I guess thats why I kept on.

-Is making art your fulltime job, and if not, what else do you do?Right now I'm studying illustration and graphic design, so yes, in a way it is my fulltime job.

-Have you gone to art school, if yes where did you go and what did you study?I studied photography for two years at BrobyGrafiska and right now I am studying illustration and graphic design at Nyckelviksskolan. Both schools are locaded in Sweden.

-Where do you find inspiration?In secrets and memories.

-Do you have a favorite artist and if so who and why?At the moment I'm really in to Magritte. I love that his paintings are so weird and surreal.

-Where can my readers see you`re work?
www.sofiahydman.blogspot.com
www.flickr.com/sofiakatarina


culture? Sofia!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Culture? appreciate you`re toughts.