Sunday 3 April 2011

Culture? introducing Terrence Bunting..

TERRENCE BUNTING
..Today`s feature is on the wacky, modern artist called Terrence Bunting. Terrence has this wild lines that pulles together to a warm and fun expression. I have followed his work for a while, and the work is just getting better and better. Terrence is telling us a little about his art and his thoughts around it today, so enjoy..
..Here it is, your shot of art with Terrence:

...

...

...

...


My name is Terrence (TERBYWONDER) Bunting , I am 30 years old and live in Vancouver B.C canada.

Well i have been drawing and painting since i can remember , i grew up to my mom and dad painting windows around christmas time also my dad did murals too. So i have had a pen or pencil in my hand most my life.

Creating art is not my fulltime job hell i have only really sold a couple of pieces to friends or friends of friends. I have never had a show nor been in any gallery , this is something i would like to work on this year. As for a fulltime job i am an apprenticing carpenter workin in renovations.

No i have not gone to artschool its all self taught , i took art in high school and had a small history in graffiti.
I find alot of inspiration in models or photos that i find and like , music , women( which isnt surprising because there all i paint!haha)

Well i have a couple of faves but for the most part a huge inspiration on me would be ashley wood the guy is amazing and his work looks like so much fun to do which is what is important to me is just to have fun with what your doing !!

Mostly all my work is on FLICKR (http://www.flickr.com/photos/iluvrobots27/) im on other sites as well facebook , tumblr , etc...... Terbywonder GOOGLE IT!!


culture? Terrence Bunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Culture? appreciate you`re toughts.