Sunday 3 April 2011

Culture? introducing Rengim Mutevellioglu...

RENGIM MUTEVELLIOGLU
..We are starting of the week her in culture? with the talented Rengim Mutevellioglu. Rengim is a very talented photographer, she has  a fantastic distance in her pics, like the people on the photos are all alone. In fact she has so many great pics, this feature is a large one. Rengim is telling us a little bit about herself an her art today, so enjoy..
..Here it is, your shot of art with Rengim Mutevellioglu:

...
...

...

...

..

...

Can you tell the readers a little bit about yourself, name, what country you live in, age etc?18 year old girl from Turkey, studying in Paris for now. That's basically what Rengim Mutevellioglu is.

-What inspired you to start being creative?My dad, the museums he dragged me to and the books I read.

-Is making art your fulltime job, and if not, what else do you do?For now yes, evidently I am mostly a student right now though.

-Have you gone to art school, if yes where did you go and what did you study?I am in art school right now. Visual arts at Sorbonne in Paris.

-Where do you find inspiration?Books, people, life.

-Do you have a favorite artist and if so who and why?Artist? Meaning not only contemporary photographers? Well then I have to say Ingres, Gerome, Mantegna, I'm a sucker for early renaissance, byzantine icons and orientalism.

-Where can my readers see you`re work?http://www.behance.com/ennil


culture? Rengim Mutevellioglu!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Culture? appreciate you`re toughts.