Thursday 19 May 2011

Culture? introducing Ma Ting..

MA TING
..Our feature today is the highly talented Ma Ting. Ma has such an unique eye for the dynamic of the composition. The result is so effortless, and it really hits the bullseye in order of interestingness. Ma is telling us about herself an her thoughts around her work today, so take it in and enjoy..
..Here it is, your shot of art with Ma Ting:

...

..

...
...

...


-Can you tell the readers a little bit about yourself, name, what country you live in, age etc?Hi, I’m MaTing. I am 27 years old and now I am living in Nanning, a beautiful and green city, in the southern part of China.

-What inspired you to start being creative?
 In daily life, there are countless things happened around me could spark my creative inspiration. Like an interesting discovery, wonderful moments, personal experience and feelings.  All these individual experiences and emotions in my life journey are precious and important.    
For the commercial purpose, I need to create my work.For myself, I prefer a free style of art creation rather than a commercial one.

-Is making art your full time job, and if not, what else do you do?
At the moment, I’m a postgraduate students in Guangxi Art Institute. In the future, I wish I could be engaged in jobs related to art.

-Have you gone to art school, if yes where did you go and what did you study?Now, I am studying in Guangxi Art Institute and majoring in book design.

-Where do you find inspiration?The special experiences and moments during my life will bring me many thinkings and creation about art. I usually gain a positive motivation on art creation when I watch some excellent designs and paintings.

-Do you have a favorite artist and if so who and why?
I like all beautiful art works nomatter traditional or modern styles. And I especially enjoy the paintings of impressionists.  In my daily life, I pay close attention on fashion design. I think it’s great cause all these art works bring me different kinds of creative inspiration.

 -Where can my readers see you`re work?Welcome to my flickr:  
http://www.flickr.com/photos/martin1228/

culture? Ma Ting!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Culture? appreciate you`re toughts.