Wednesday 2 May 2012

Culture? introducing mini-feature with Linn Heidi Knutsen with photo taken by Atrid Bjørnsen...

... Today`s mini-feature is this great photo of Linn Heidi Knutsen, taken by Astrid. It is such a great shot. The background details are amazing, and there is so much weather. The thinking face, the wind, sand and sky. It`s dark, bright and great..

LINN HEIDI KNUTSEN WITH PHOTO TAKEN BY ASTRID BJØRNSEN

-Who are you?Linn Heidi Knutsen, photographer.

-How did this picture come to life?
On Bore beach, Norway.

-What makes you happy?+28 celsius or more, when my son tells me about his plans for the future, listening to african-music with Christian, kiss, my house, the canadian/indian-socks I got from Daniel, people who fell into a cauldron, my homeoffice with mother Mary and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1MfeLx6Uds

-Do you have a web-page?
linnheidiknutsen.com

culture? linn heidi knutsen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Culture? appreciate you`re toughts.