Sunday 30 January 2011

Culture? introducing Diana Aristizabal...

..Today I have the great pleasure of introducing the faboulus Diana Aristizabal. Her works are the  modern tvist of Vincent Van Gogh. Diana is telling us about her work and influences, so enjoy her work and words here in culture?..
..So here it is, your daily shot of art with Diana Aristizabal:







-Can you tell the readers a little bit about yourself, name, what country you live in, age etc?
My name is Diana Aristizabal, I live in Bogota, Colombia and I'm 33.

-What inspired you to start being creative?
beautiful paintings, great colors, and Vincent Van Gogh, one of my favourites painters.

-Is making art your fulltime job, and if not, what else do you do?
I paint full time.

-Have you gone to art school, if yes where did you go and what did you study?
I've studied painting in different places such as Cuba, Spain (in the Escola Massana), and here in my country with differents artists, really good artists.

-Where do you find inspiration?
Everywhere. In all beautiful things, in the street, in the country, in a beautiful face, in all things with great colors and forms.

-Do you have a favorite artist and if so who and why?
I have many favorites artists, I like Malcolm Liepke, Richard Schmid, Anders Zorn, and more painters, because their techniques and colors are wonderful, and their works are magic.

-Where can my readers see you`re work?
http://www.dianaaristi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Culture? appreciate you`re toughts.