Sunday 6 March 2011

Culture? introducing mini-feature..

..Culture? is going to have some mini-features in between the large ones. This is for the singel pics I have just fallen in love with. I hope you all like it...Second up is the young and talented:

CRYSTAL YIU

-Can you tell the readers a little bit about you, name, age, where do you live etc?


My name is Crystal Yiu and I'm turning 17 this year, though I don't really feel 17, or 16 for that matter,... yet. I'm a born-and-bred Singaporean, though I do consider myself as part Hong Konger and I love both countries equally. I'm still studying, but all I want to do is break out of this stifling system and live in the real world.

-Can you tell us a little bit about how this picture came to be?

The idea of taking my grandmother's portrait with my LCA came to my mind when I was on my way to her house, and it took me quite a while to get her photo because I wanted to wait til she was in the kitchen-- that's where she was at her happiest. I love this photo because you can literally feel the happiness exuding from her eyes. I know that sounds odd but I've always believed that people smile with their eyes.

-What makes you happy?

Nothing makes me happier than lying in bed when it's raining with thunder and lightning while listening to music. But then again, I love being around my best friends or my family, just talking and making really awful jokes. I don't know, really. it depends on my base mood, I guess you can say, on what will make me happy in that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Culture? appreciate you`re toughts.