Tuesday 5 April 2011

Culture? introducing Emilie Lindsten`s show..

..I got this wonderful invitation from Emilie Lindsten today and as I am not able to go to London right now, I am passing it on to all you readers. Emilie has been in culture? before, and you can read her interview her..
..Have fun guys, and culture? wishes you the best of luck Emilie!..

EMILIE LINDSTEN`S SHOW

Dear Friend,

I am pleased to invite you to the exhibition and print sale

FOR SALE Showspace
7-14 April
9-11 London Lane, Unit C, E8 3PR, LondonMyself along with artists Christian Nyampeta, Nina Van Der Voorn, Nicol Vizioli, Buffalo Magazine, Sophie Dutton,
Brownen Parker-Rhodes
will present some recent work.

the inaugural night will be this Thursday 7/04 between 7-11 pm.
more information for the event, http://www.thingsandimages.com/forsale/

I hope to see you on Thursday!


Emilie xx

(walking distance from Vyner street)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Culture? appreciate you`re toughts.