Tuesday 24 May 2011

Culture? introducing mini-feature with Ksenya...

KSENYA
...The mini-features honours the single pics I just have fallen in love with. Today it is this raw picture from Ksenya that caught my eye. Even if this is very in your face kind of pic, you can still detect a feel of youth and vulnerability. Ksenya is telling us about herself and how her pics comes to life today, so relax and enjoy..


-Can you tell the readers a little bit about yourself, name, age, where you live etc?
My name is Ksenya, I'm a 21 year old freelance photographer and illustrator. I live in Kiev, Ukraine.

-Can you tell the readers a little bit aboout how this picture came to be?
Well, my pictures have no stories, no deep meanings, I'm not trying to capture reality, all I do is creating a piece almost artificially, in different ways, so the main result I need is an aesthetic pleasure from viewing my art. The whole world inspires me, so usually I don't even know where the idea came from.

-What makes you happy?
Love, creating and breathing! Even those countless beautiful pictures i see make me happy. Light, colors, bokeh, highlights, textures.. So I wish my art would inspire and help someone to be happy.


2 comments:

  1. Likar bloggen din supergodt!
    Takk for du samlar mykje flott inspirasjon:)

    Tudeldu!

    ReplyDelete

Culture? appreciate you`re toughts.